As the worldwide leader in wire rope pressure lubrication, The Kirkpatrick Group, Inc. has offered training to our worldwide users at our Training Facility on the outskirts of Dallas, Texas USA. The cost is minimal and in many cases no charge at all. Established in 2012, our customers have arrived from locations around the world to benefit from this hands on and classroom experience, that educates them in the operational understanding of wire rope pressure lubrication.
An example of countries that have been represented to date include, the USA, Canada, Australia, The Netherlands, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela, China, Egypt, India, Singapore, and Turkey.
1 to 2 Day group sessions are offered as well as private sessions dependent on the number of Trainers on hand.
- The Classroom training and round table discussion includes a complete review of on-site Field Application Training and Customer evaluations generated during our 30 years in the field that include the following:
- Port Cranes, Mining, Offshore, Oceanographic Research Vessels, Shipping, Tower, Towing, Shipboard Cranes, Military, Dams, Lift Bridges, and many more.
- Troubleshooting review of your own preventative maintenance application as it relates to your use of our systems.
- Full review of different wire rope coatings’ flow and coating characteristics and system performance in applying them.
- Hands-on training that covers what you can expect in internal pressures and flow rates for various wire rope diameters and configurations during both high and slow wire rope travel speeds. You are at the controls.
- Detailed review of each of our wire rope lubrication system designs and their function in servicing the broadest range of wire rope preventative maintenance programs.
- We will also cover various wire rope configurations and what to expect in penetration and coating performance using Kirkpatrick systems or any other pressure applicator for that matter.
- The operational sessions are videotaped and provided each attendee.
Contact Our Offices for Full Information and to discuss a program that best suits your requirements:
The Kirkpatrick Group, Inc.
2435 North Central Expressway
Palisades Center II, Suite 1150
Richardson, Texas 75080 USA
Tel: (972) 509-2468 / Toll Free: (800) 466-4414 Fax: (972) 509-608-3860